One of the dilemmas I had faced after publishing my weblog on Blogger become the way to combine paperwork? A simple comment or Contact Us shape can go an extended way in making your blog extra person focused and interactive. I have determined to simple techniques to conquer this handicap. And yes you do not want to be a coder to try this!
1. Use formstack.Com to build expert searching online paperwork:
An easy but very effective answer is obtainable by way of Formstack. Formstack lets in you to layout and builds forms online after which allows you to embed bureaucracy on any blog or internet site. The simple drag and drop interface allows you to effortlessly create an HTML form and upload any form of shape element (e.G. Text fields, email discipline, record upload). You can control your subject kinds, upload sections, and rearrange your fields. The Process is quite simple:
1. Sign up on Formstack.
2. Build your bureaucracy the usage of the form builder. The interface is intuitive. Use some minute is get familiar and no harm experimenting.
3. Assign the e-mail deal with in which you want to ship form data. This is essential as this is where you will receive the feedbacks.
Four. Select an appropriate design template and Save your shape.
5. Generate the code to embed on your Blog. Save the code in a notepad document.
You are pretty lots executed with Formstack! Now login on your Blogger account to integrate the code for your Blogger website:
1. On your blogger upload a web page the use of the page widget. If you do not have the widget already you could accomplish that by going to Design > Add Widget and Select Pages Widget. The web page widget on Blogger permits you to feature up to 10 static pages on Blogger.
2. After delivering the page widget visit Posting > Edit Pages > Create a brand new page.
Three. Create a brand new page with the name “Contact Us” using pages widget four
. On the page,e editor clicks the Edit HTML tab.
5. Paste the embed code generated from Formstack. And Voila! You have a running comments shape on Blogger!
Do a short preview. You may additionally ought to do small modifications to the form field lengths if there are any overlaps together with your Blogger sidebar but that is simple. The Formstack form builder interface is so simple that you may speedy locate your way to generate a visually eye-catching remarks form.
2. Use the feedback tool from getsatisfaction.Com
Get pleasure is one of the maximum famous comments tools at the Internet. Integrating this on blogger calls for a few cautious template code embedding. The Integration system is simple though:
1. Sign up on Getsatisfaction.
2. Generate the code for embedding.
3. There isn’t clear-cut blogger integration widget here so you will ought to visit your blogger template source to integrate the code.
Four. Go to blogger Design > Edit HTML
5. On template XML source code search for the tag.
6. Paste the get pleasure embed code simply earlier than the and store the template and you’ve got the remarks widget on blogger!