My spouse was designing a blogger template, and he or she wanted to consist of a segment for current posts. There are plenty of Google widget code sections available for download on the Internet that allow a Blogger person to add a Recent Posts phase to a blog. However, the topic for the Blogger template required the function to be protected as an indispensable part of the template in preference to being optional. I’ll show you how we executed the task.
Blogger automatically generates an XML information feed for your weblog. The feed allows people to enroll in your weblog so they’ll receive notices while you post new posts. This automatically generated information feed is placed at myblogname.Blogspot.Com/feeds/posts/default. For your precise weblog, replacement your real Blogger sub-area in a location of my blog name. If you enter your BlogSpot URL observed using/feeds/posts/default right into a browser, you’ll see the feed in your weblog on your browser window.
Accessing the feed
READ MORE :
- 101 Tips to Help Your Blog to Win a Popularity Contest!
- How to Self Publish Your Children’s Book As an App for iPad
- Some Information on Blogger Templates
- Best Blogger Templates – 3 Essential Tips to Choosing the Best Templates
- Samsung F210 – the Music Player Combined With HandyCam